May 10, 2006

What Really Happened on September 11, 2001?

Although I consider myself an avid Bush-hater, and have long since distrusted everything spewing from the mouths of these facist, neo-conservative, war-mongering bastards, I've never really considered myself to be a conspiracy theorist.

Even though I never really bought the story of how a lone gunman (Lee Harvey Oswald) shot John F. Kennedy, I've never considered myself one who believes the Government is behind just about everything that has happened. Still, as more and more lies from the Bush Administration are debunked, I have a natural (okay, 'burning') curiosity to explore these theories. After all, I want to be well read and hear all perspectives.


Introducing: "Loose Change 9/11, 2nd Edtion"

My son brought this documentary to my attention... Every American should watch this film. It's free and can be downloaded from 'YouTube.com' in 3 parts: Part 1, Part 2, and Part 3. If you choose to believe everything in this documentary, it appears that the Government was behind everything that happened on 9/11 and Osama bin Laden & al Qaeda had nothing to do with it. The documentary poses a number of questions and raises a number of unanswered issues.

Why has the government been so secretive in respect to all facts and facets of 9/11? Why has the government stonewalled every attempt to determine the truth about the events of 9/11? This film collated as much evidence as it could find and purports very compelling arguments that contradict the 'truth' (or should I say the 'official account') as we know it concerning the events of September 11, 2001. You may or may not believe some or all of its content, but at the very least, you really should watch it. It's nothing short of astonishing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home